Glo Hydra-Bright AHA Glow Mask
Lactic Acid and Peptides along with Vitamin E and calming botanicals help support, soften and condition skin for refreshed radiance.
- A mask that actually gets the skin glowing
- Softens the skin because of the AHA exfoliating properties leaving the skin feeling smoother
- Masks really work when you use them.
- Too often we buy them and never actually use them and this is a real shame because what is waiting in that little tube is a delightful reboot for your skin that takes less than ten minutes.
- Whether you make a ritual out of it or do it the lazy way by keeping it in the shower and applying it when you get it and rinsing right when you get out, a facial mask can be a bridge between your alayne white services or can be what you do instead if time takes your time away.
How and When to Use:
- Use up to 3 x per week either AM or PM after cleansing and before serum and moisturizer.
- Apply and leave on. Rinse with lukewarm water or remove with a soft cloth.
- Apply after Hydra Bright Liquid Pro 5 Exfoliant, leave on and go to bed with it!
- Vegan Lactic Acid - a perfect gentle AHA that ingredient that gently exfoliates
- Licorice: A botanical brightener
- Vitamin E: A healing anti oxidant that soothes and strengthens the skin